4 North Koreans cross maritime border, say want to defect
时间:2023-12-02 10:59:08 出处:예술阅读（143）
A group of four unidentified North Koreans crossed the inter-Korean maritime border in the East Sea on Tuesday, government sources confirmed to The Korea Herald.
The South Korean military, in cooperation with the Coast Guard, has secured the four North Koreans in the waters off the city of Sokcho, Gangwon Province.
The four North Koreans traveled across the border on a boat and were discovered by South Korea's Coast Guard.
The four North Koreans were transferred to a Korean vessel, which was en route to a harbor in Sokcho, Gangwon Province, as of 9:30 a.m., according to a military source.
- LS Materials to tap deeper into EV, green energy markets
- SM founder Lee Soo
- Govt. to survey spending on private education of preschoolers, Suneung retakers
- [Feature] The rise and fall of terrestrial TV dramas
- 정부, GP 복원 계획…김태효 "北 무장에 가만히 있으면 안된다"
- 4th Global Biz Forum kicks off to discuss 'next prosperity'
- Kakao completes its first own data center
- Broadcom to appeal S. Korean regulator's fine over unfair Samsung Electronics deal
- S. Korea, Japan, China agree to accelerate summit efforts