Hyundai Motor partners with IUCN for forest project in Vietnam
时间:2023-12-02 11:16:44 出处:게임阅读（143）
Hyundai Motor Co. said Wednesday it has partnered with the International Union for Conservation of Nature for a forest restoration project in Vietnam.
The company's Vietnamese joint venture HTV and the IUCN, along with Seoul-based development non-governmental organization Good Neighbors International, signed a memorandum of understanding Tuesday for the mangrove tree forest project in Ca Mau province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta region.
Through the partnership, Hyundai will plant mangrove trees to restore damaged forests in the region over the next three years. The company aims to plant some 120,000 trees in the first year of the project.
Hyundai has carried out various tree planting projects through partnerships under the company's Ioniq Forest social outreach program. (Yonhap)
- South Korea warns tit
- Samsung, LG, Hyundai closely monitoring potential biz fallout from Israel
- Performing Arts Market to link local artists to world
- Big firms' debt
- Labor unions slam government efforts to attract more foreign workers
- [Our Museums] Explore cinematic treasures at Korean Film Museum
- 예술의전당 간 한동훈 화제 되자…野 "집에 스피커 두고 왜 가나"
- DB Robotics invents nation's first hybrid electric rollator
- Cheong Wa Dae to open for winter night stroll event